Slice through the wind.
When you're embarking on endeavors that call for an aerodynamic kit and components, it would be silly not to include aerodynamic shades in with the mix. That's what Bliz crafts the Hybrid Small Sunglasses for. These shades offer a lens shape that sits high and close to the face, making them ideal for high-speed charging when you're on the bike, hammering down on the pedals. The lens shape and frame combine to provide sun and air deflection, while the lenses themselves add a boost of protection thanks to their Unbreakable Polycarbonate construction and total UV protection. Two set of spare lenses come along for the ride. offering clear coverage for evening rides, and orange lenses for flat light.
While still packing in all of the technology seen with the larger Hybrid sunglasses, this smaller edition offers a fit and coverage better suited for those with more slender and smaller faces. They are crafted with the same Grilamid TR90 frames that flex gently, and weight in at next to nothing for a barely-there feel. The temples feature a rubber wire core that can be bent and flexed inwards to perfect a snug fit, while the nose pads are also adjustable for comfort while you ride.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Tough and petite shades for aerodynamic endeavors
- Close and high fit slices through the breeze
- Lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Stand up to crashes with Unbreakable lens tech
- Two spare lenses offer options for variable lighting
- Dial in your fit with adjustable temples and nose pads
- Grilamid frame is flexible and ultra-lightweight
- See sizing chart for lens tint information