Bliz Ace Sunglasses
Select style & size:Select options
- Matte Rubber Black/Smoke-Blue Multi, One Sizesale $31.97
- Matte Rubber Black/Smoke-Rose Gold Multi, One Sizesale $28.97
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Head out for a full day of adventuring with the Bliz Ace Sunglasses. These multi-purpose sunglasses are designed to take a beating from day-to-day activities, and can be worn from the way to the work to hitting the next singletrack trail you've spotted from your office window. An impact-resistant polycarbonate lens protects you in case you take a spill and defends against UV rays, while the Grilamid TR9 frame is made from high tech materials that keep it flexible and lightweight.
- Blend the line between fashion and sport
- Polycarbonate lens is impact-resistant
- Grilamid TR90 frame is flexible and lightweight
- Friction Rubber nosepad keeps sunnies from sliding down
Favorite Everyday Shades
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Without an ounce of doubt, these are the most comfortable, fashionable (I got the gold tint) and functional sunglasses. They feel like the expensive designer shades, but look better. I loose glasses and mishandle them all the time, these stand the test, plus if I do need to grab another pair, I don't break the bank unlike other brands. High quality.
Awesome beach shades
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I used these shades last weekend playing spikeball on the beach. They have rubberized temples that help them stay on your face and stay super comfy. Definitely a step above your cheap gas station glasses.
|FILTER CATEGORY||VLT*||IDEAL CONDITIONS|
|CAT 0||80 - 100%||dark conditions such as sunset, night indoor, snowy or cloudy|
|CAT 1||43 - 80%||flat light conditions, increase contrast and brighten up the landscape|
|CAT 2||18 - 43%||increase contrast great for bright days, all-around|
|CAT 3||8 - 18%||for bright conditions|
|CAT 4||3 - 8%||exceptionally strong sunlight|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)