- Detail Images
Engineered for high-altitude activity.
Hiking in the mountains always carries the risk of running into rough weather. But you won't have anything to worry about when you're equipped with the Black Yak Men's SIBU Gore-Tex C-Knit Pants. That's because these pants are armed with Gore-Tex C-Knit fabric, which in addition to offering the waterproof and breathable combo that Gore-Tex is legendary for, is also stretchy for unrestricted mobility when you're moving through technical terrain. Snow cuffs keeps snow out when you run across patches of slush, and KEVLAR protects the pant from brush with rough rocks. And when you get a little heated during steep ascents, large side vents open up to help you blow off some steam.
- Waterproof, windproof, and durable outdoor pants
- Gore-Tex C-Knit fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Large side ventilation zips help you cool off
- KEVLAR leg protection protects pants
- Articulated knee shaping for natural movement
- Snow cuff keeps snow out
- Zippered hand pockets stow essentials