- Detail Images
Warmth in Harsh Conditions.
For years you've dreamed of reaching the summit and now you're making that dream a reality. You know the journey won't be easy, so you've built an arsenal of layering pieces to shield you from the harsh, unforgiving conditions that can only be found on the world's tallest peaks. That's where the Black Yak Women's Primaloft Stretch Jacket comes in. Designed to defy the wet and cold, this jacket is an indispensable layering piece best utilized as a secondary layer when temperatures begin to dip on your high-altitude expeditions.
Crafted from a lightweight, yet highly durable Cordura fabric, the Primaloft Stretch Jacket is engineered to battle rugged environments while offering plenty of stretch for mobility as you navigate rocky climbs or cross ice fields. Primaloft insulation ensures breathable warmth for comfort even when you're trekking through cold, wet conditions, and it packs down small for easy pack storage when not in use. With an articulated design for full mobility, this jacket helps you keep your focus entirely on your path to the summit.
- An insulated jacket for enduring cold, wet conditions
- Cordura ripstop fabric is durable and hard-wearing
- Stretch side panels provide unobstructed mobility
- Primaloft insulation retains warmth when wet
- Adjustable hood provides additional weather protection
- Stretch cuffs and elastic hem keeps drafts at bay