Bombproof shelter from the elements.
When it's time to journey above the treeline while scoping out big-mountain lines or pushing up a formidable peak above 13,000 feet, protect yourself with the BLACKYAK Men's Pali Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3L Jacket. Designed with practically bombproof Gore-Tex 3-layer Pro and Gore-Tex Pro Stretch along the back panel, this jacket acts as an impenetrable fortress from raging blizzards while stretching fluidly to facilitate your fast-paced alpine ambitions.
Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer is renowned for its rugged construction and exceptional waterproofing, giving demanding athletes the very best from their gear. Along the back panel, the Gore-Tex Pro Stretch allows you to move quickly on the mountain—all without the restriction you've come to associate with traditional hardshells. The entire jacket is fortified with fully taped seams, preventing outside moisture from seeping inside and dampening your high-altitude activities. Additionally, you'll find a fixed hood that's large enough for wearing with a protective ski or climbing helmet, with dual adjusters for cinching it tightly during heavy winds.
- Bombproof jacket for alpine climbing and ski touring
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer keeps you dry and resists abrasion
- Gore-Tex Pro Stretch along back panel for fluid mobility
- Fully taped seams keep heavy moisture from seeping inside
- Zippered underarm vents for releasing excess warmth
- Large, helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjust
- Four zippered chest pockets offer ample storage
- Internal pocket with media cord routing