Cozy like fleece, toasty like down.
The BLACKYAK Women's Pali Basecamp Hooded Down Jacket offers the breathable feel and fuzzy-soft comfort of fleece, but it's packing 750-fill down insulation for fiery warmth in bone-chilling temperatures. Seeing it's both incredibly warm and highly breathable, this fleece-down hybrid is ideal for hanging around basecamp before a final push to the summit and skinning up your favorite backcountry stash in the pre-dawn hours.
Seeing down insulation is susceptible to moisture, BLACKYAK employs a water-repellent down finish that repels the damp and wet from compromising the down insulation's loft. Covering the down insulation is Lightweight Cordura Ripstop fabric that's incredibly tough and water-resistant. The rest of this jacket enjoys Cordura Fleece for a cozy-soft feel with higher levels of abrasion resistance than standard fleece. And for everyday functionality, you'll find two zippered hand pockets for warming frozen fingers or stashing essentials.
- Cozy fleece hoodie with the lofty warmth of down
- 750-fill down insulation traps body heat from escaping
- Water-repellent finish keeps down lofting in wet conditions
- Lightweight Cordua Ripstop is sleek and abrasion-resistant
- Cordura fleece for a cozy-soft feel with greater durability
- Insulated hood gives you additional warmth in cold weather
- Zippered hand pockets for storing essentials