- Detail Images
Bred for high-altitude pursuits.
Designed with Gore-Tex C-Knit construction for a silky-smooth feel with high levels of protection from the snow and rain, the BLACKYAK Men's Gore-Tex C-Knit Pant is perfectly at home skinning through powdery glades en route to a protected tree stash and pushing feverishly up an open bowl for springtime corn. This particular construction employs Gore-Tex's bi-component membrane, then bonds it to a lightweight circular knit fabric for a softer feel that's less crinkly and loud than standard Gore-Tex. It's fully waterproof, ensuring optimal protection while actively breathing to keep overall perspiration to a minimum during aerobic output.
Seeing the Gore-Tex C-Knit Pant is ideal for fast-paced alpine missions where waterproofing and breathability are crucial, it's also equipped with a myriad of smart features to keep you comfortable in the mountains. KEVLAR-reinforced cuffs withstand all the abuse and abrasion you can throw their way, which is especially nice for those thrashing their pants on every outing. Lower leg vents with two-way zippers quickly dump excess body heat the minute you start to sweat, especially on long uphill skins and extended bootpacks up steep chutes. Numerous zippered pockets carry your maps, energy-boosting snacks, and alpine necessities within quick reach, complete with a hidden pocket in the elasticized boot gaiter for out-of-sight stashing of valuables.
- Gore-Tex C-Knit for a smoother feel and less noise
- Fully waterproof to keep you dry in heavy snow and rain
- Reinforced with Kevlar cuffs to prevent rips and tears
- Lower leg vents with 2-way zippers for dumping excess heat
- Elastic leg gaiters with adjustment cords and hidden pocket
- Elasticized waist with inner-grip and reinforced belt loops
- Deep hand pockets take care of everyday items and essentials
- Q & A
Gore C Knit is game changing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Amazing range of motion with just as impressive breathability, perfect for touring or trekking. Euro fit, size up if you want room to layer for skiing.