Better safe than sorry.
Bring along the luminous Blackburn Local 50 and Local 10 Light Combo on your next night-time ride for enhanced vision and visibility. Following the ANSI FL-1 design standard, the Local 50 employs two LED bulbs to give off 50 lumens of powerful light that illuminates the route ahead. The Local 50 also has three separate modes to catch the eye of drivers on the road, while the Local 10 Rear light has two modes to keep your backside visible to oncoming cars. Plus, both lights' silicone straps offer universal compatibility, and the front light's clear silicone side bezel helps enhance your side visibility.
- Highly-visible front and rear light combo for low-light rides
- LED bulbs offer 50 and 10 lumens, respectively, to front and back
- Powered by replaceable AA batteries
- Tool-free battery door makes for easy battery swapping
- Silicone side bezel helps give off side visibility
- Different modes accommodate varying light conditions