- Detail Images
Evolution Meets Innovation.
From the skintrack to the climbing crag, the Black Yak Women's SIBU Hybrid Jacket offers dependable and adaptive performance. Designed specifically for a wide variety of hard-charging adventures, the SIBU Hybrid Jacket features body-mapped insulation to provide strategic and robust warmth in areas that you need it the most, without weighing you down or forcing you to pack additional layers.
More specifically, a layer of water-resistant and traceable down in the jacket's core regulates your temperature with ease, ensuring equal parts breathability and necessary insulation to ensure your vital organs stay defended from the harsh elements. Meanwhile, the PrimaLoft Gold is placed near the waist belt and arms to retain insulating properties when wet.
- Maintain mobility and warmth with this hybrid jacket
- Goose down insulation regulates core heat
- Primaloft insulation ensures warmth even when wet
- Polartec Alpha Pro promotes a full range of motion
- Zippered hand pockets keep small items secure
- Internal drop-in pockets are ideal for a beacon or skins
- Slim fit makes for easy layering over top