- Detail Images
Wear the Black Yak Men's Maiwa Light Down Jacket as a midlayer for skiing, or wear this stylish piece by itself when winter's chill takes over the town. The Maiwa uses three different types of insulation for performance-driven warmth for the slopes or streets. Its down insulation has a high loft rating for warmth without weight, and Black Yak treated the down to retain its lofty warmth when wet. Primaloft Gold compresses just like down, except it retains warmth wet. Black Yak wrapped this hybrid insulator in Cordura for long-lasting durability and lined the Maiwa in fleece for extra warmth and moisture management. Stretch-woven panels under the arms, sides, and cuffs ensure mobility whether you're skiing, hiking, or climbing.
- Light insulation ideal for skiing and backcountry touring
- 750-fill down insulation with hydrophobic treatment
- Primaloft Gold insulation compresses and stays warm when wet
- Fleece lining adds warmth and moisture management
- Cordura lightweight ripstop shell assures durability
- Stretch-woven sides, underarms, and cuffs for mobility