The Zone Climbing Shoe is one of Black Diamond's aggressive, softer options for face climbing steep or dead vertical routes. Its moderate downturn works with a soft flex to provide precision on technical lines, as well as the ability to grip steeper terrain better. Black Diamond's Fuse rubber is molded onto the shoe—as opposed to cutting rubber from a sheet—to reduce peeling off overtime. Not just engineered for superior grip on overhangs, the Zone also promotes exceptional breathability with Black Diamond's Engineered Knit Technology that also stretches in key areas to ensure a snug fit. The upper is secured with two beefy hook-and-loop straps, one of which is wider for better security.
- Black Diamond's aggressive climbing shoe for edging and hooking
- Moderate downturn ideal for vertical and steeper face climbs
- Engineered Knit Technology upper stretches and breathes
- Fuse rubber sole engineered for superior grip
- Soft flex increases sensitivity for more technical lines
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #BLD00Z3