Technician Approach Shoe
The Technician is Black Diamond's lightest approach shoes, and it thrives on technical terrain where you aren't too sure where the hike ends and the climb begins. Unique to all other approach shoes, the Technician features Black Diamond's 3D Wrap Construction that uses a midfoot strap to stay snug and precise as you edge and slab you're way to the best looking spot to flake a climbing rope. The EnduroKnit upper is surprisingly durable for how light and breathable it feels, and Black Diamond's new rubber ensures traction on mountainous terrain.
- Ultralight approach shoe built for technical terrain
- Breathable, durable EnduroKnit upper with rubber toe protection
- 3D Wrap Construction uses a midfoot strap for a better fit
- Tuned EVA midsole maintains stiffness with cushy comfort
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber sole provides high-performance stickiness
- Item #BLDZ981
- Upper Material
- polyester enduro knit
- EVA, protective rock plate
- Black Diamond BlackLabel-Mountain rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10oz
4 based on 3 ratings
5 Stars - 2 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.