Recon Stretch Ski Shell - Men's
Why We Like The Recon Stretch Ski Shell
It's darn near impossible for ski companies to incorporate stretchy material into a ski shell that actually fends off winter's weather, but Black Diamond's Recon Stretch Ski Shell seems to keep snow out while we ride through the backcountry's deep powder.
Unlike most ski jackets, the Recon Stretch incorporates four-way stretch fabric into a waterproof, breathable membrane that shields you from snow whether you're skinning through snowfall or skiing through face shots. We love that there are ventilation zippers under each arm in case you get too warm, and a helmet-compatible hood and removable powder skirt to keep you covered in case you get too cold or wet.
- Ski shell styled for demanding skiers who want nothing but the best
- Four-way stretch fabric backed by waterproof, breathable BD.dry
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Helmet-compatible hood and removable powder skirt customize coverage
- Adjustable cuffs secure the sleeves around ski gloves
- Item #BLD00TL
- [membrane/laminate] 3L BD.dry, [face fabric] 84% nylon, 16% elastane,
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- yes, helmet compatible
- 1 chest, 2 handwarmer
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.