Dawn Patrol Hooded Jacket - Women's
Efficiency from start to finish.
A 4 a.m. start doesn't bother you one bit. However, trying to skin up the mountain in a bulky, restrictive jacket drives you crazy, which is why the Black Diamond Women's Dawn Patrol Hooded Jacket is the go-to in your outerwear quiver. More specifically, the Dawn Patrol is a jacket built for powder-obsessed, backcountry addicts like yourself.
Touting a lightweight construction that makes accessing those drool-worthy chutes feel akin to a walk in the park (or something like that), the Dawn Patrol features a four-way stretch fabric that enables you to keep moving up the skin-track and shimmying down your fall-line. Additionally, the Dawn Patrol features a slim fit for smooth integration with your backpack or climbing harness, while the DWR treatment fends off light precipitation and moisture alike. Two internal drop pockets accommodate an extra set of gloves, and the two harness-compatible hand pockets allow you to access your necessities on the fly.
- A lightweight, compact jacket for backcountry touring
- Stretchy fabric is wind-and-water-resistant for protection
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation and moisture
- Hood is adjustable and helmet-compatible for versatility
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Slim fit and gusseted underarms enable unimpeded mobility
- Item #BLD00JC
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane, DWR treatment
- yes, helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 hand, 2 internal
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 1 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year