- Detail Images
For the minimalist.
The Black Diamond Cirque 30 Backpack is streamlined to save weight and keep your setup simple during committing ski mountaineering objectives. The pack is made from a light and robust Dynex fabric and employs a minimalist design that hauls everything you need and nothing you don't. The convenient top entry consists of just a single cinch cord and top strap that doubles as a rope strap when you need it. The inside of the pack is fitted with a single avalanche tool compartment with mesh drainage to leave the main compartment dry after beacon drills and stability tests. The front of the pack supports either a diagonal or A-frame ski carry, and the quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets as well as technical ice and mixed tools. To keep the pack comfortable on both the ascent and descent, the Cirque has a form-fitting suspension back panel with removable foam insert. The pack is Avalung compatible (element sold separate) and can be rigged with a lid (sold separate) for an additional 5 liters of storage space.
- A backcountry pack streamlined for ski mountaineering
- 30-liter capacity hauls all the necessary gear for single-day tours
- Form-fitting suspension back panel with foam insert
- Top entry with single-hand cinch closure
- Top strap doubles as a rope strap
- Dedicated avy tool pocket with mesh drainage
- Ice tool straps and quick-deploy piolet system
- Avalung and top lid compatible (both sold separate)