- Detail Images
Whether you're rolling with a massive crew of rippers or engaging in the meditative brilliance of the solo shred, there's something about lapping a quiet resort that soothes the soul. Your Black Crows Vertis Skis are what you'll want underfoot for all your on-piste pursuits, whether you're chasing fresh morning corduroy or maneuvering through chopped up afternoon crud.
The 85mm waist thrives in bounds with an early rise tip and tail to ease turn initiation and camber underfoot lets you carve like your old GS days. The light and playful poplar wood core and short 15-meter turn radius give these planks a snappy and nimble feel, so you can dodge tight trees and crush bumps with ease, and the semi-cap construction combines durability with a low swing weight.
- A playful ski for lapping the resort
- 85mm waist is ready to bomb groomers
- Early rise tip and tail ease turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you rally hardpack
- Poplar wood core is light and playful
- Short turn radius is nimble and maneuverable
- Black Crows has been designing playful freeride-inspired skis out of Chamonix since 2006