Play is the highest form of research.
When you've got jagged limestone cliffs to traverse, followed by a steep bootpack up a couloir, you've got more things to worry about than the clothes you're wearing. Designed with backcountry play in mind, the Black Crows Men's Ventus Light 3L Pant shows up with lightweight snow protection and performance breathability. Three-layer Gore-Tex with fully sealed seams keeps you dry as you're punching through the fresh snow, while all your hard work is vented through the breathable membrane. Side vents can be unzipped for a shot of refreshing air during the ascent, and elastic gaiters keep the snow out so you don't cool off too much. Black Crows finished off this pant with well thought out details that only enhance your backcountry experience. A soft, lightweight C-Knit lining and brushed tricot waistline keep things comfortable, while the generous thigh pockets are strategically placed for use with your pack or even a harness equipped.
- Lightweight hardshell pants for backcountry excursions
- Gore-Tex provides breathable waterproof performance for touring
- Meshless side vents provide extra cooling during the skin up
- Lycra snow gaiter keeps the powder out of your pants
- Pack-friendly pockets are placed on the thighs for easy access
- Adjustable waist and belt loops provide easy fit adjustment
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
I'm a 33/34 waist and these would fit a 32 well. Wanted to like them.
Think the large would make me look like a park rat...too baggy and I'm not looking for a Euro fit