Why We Like The Ventus Hybrid Alpha Jacket
We layer Black Crows Ventus Hybrid Alpha Jacket under a shell on breezy days at the resort. When we head into town for a slice of pizza after skiing, we shed our top jacket and continue wearing the Ventus Hybrid Alpha. Its breathable material and quilted chevron pattern are ideal for taking quick turns on the mountain and staying warm in town.
- Midlayer for skiing in the mountains
- Breathable Polartec Alpha insulation for exertion in colder climates
- Pertex outer fabric balances weather protection and breathability
- Quilted fabric maintains style without compromising technicality
- Item #BKCB037
- [face fabric] 100% Pertex [side panels] 100% Polartech Powerstretch Pro fleece
- Polartech alpha
- 2 zipped hand pockets, 1 external zipped chest pocket, 1 interior security pocket
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.