Ventus Gore-Tex 3L Jacket
The Black Crows Men's Ventus Gore-Tex 3-L Jacket is ingeniously designed for adventurous tours and big-mountain lines, making it ideal for everything from ripping steeps in Switzerland or boot-packing up couloirs above the Arctic Circle. Its no-nonsense, streamlined design offers all the features you need for strenuous missions in the mountains, but without slowing you down when uphill efficiency is paramount. Pack-compatible hand pockets, a silicone-grip waist adjustment, carabiner chest loop, and waterproof zippers make long days in the mountains more pleasurable.
Gore-Tex seals out oncoming storms, waist-deep powder, and howling summit winds from permeating through and chilling your core. Its 3-layer construction maximizes durability, without succumbing to premature wear during big-mountain adventures. Underarm vents release excess warmth when you're working up a sweat on rigorous tours. Lycra inner-cuffs keep outside snow and cold air from working inside and chilling your body. Also, there's brushed tricot lining along the front collar for irritation-free comfort.
- Ski jacket built specifically for backcountry ski adventures
- 3L Gore-Tex laminate keeps weather and wind out and wicks moisture
- Large chest pockets hold your skins between laps to keep them clear
- Silicone gripper on inner hem keeps your jacket in place
- Recco reflector can be located by properly equipped patrols
- Adjustable helmet friendly hood blocks out brutal wind squalls
- Internal lycra cuffs with thumb holes seal out snow at your wrists