- Detail Images
There's nothing flashy about it.
The Black Crows Women's Ventus 3L Jacket isn't out to fill up your social media account with flashy photos; it is, however, all about the longest, deepest ski tours you can find out there. This three-layer shell's high-tech features a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane that blocks snow whether it's falling down the skintrack you're setting,or pummeling over your head as you're skiing down.
One of the best features about a three-layer shell is how you can roll the Ventus inside its hood and pack it away with compact convenience. It also breathes better than standard two-layer shells, and you can always open up the zippered underarm vents if you're sweating on the skinner. Adjustments at the hood, hem, and cuffs keep snow out, and the internal Lycra cuffs have thumbholes so you never feel a gap between the sleeve and your glove.
- Minimalist ski shell for touring in powder
- Waterproof, breathable three-layer Gore-Tex shell
- Ventilated zippers under each arm assures ample airflow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure proper coverage
- Internal Lycra cuffs with thumbholes eliminate glove gap
- Recco helps Recco-equipped ski patrols find you in emergencies