Friendly for the freeride and stylish for the resort, the Black Crows Men's Corpus Gore-Tex 2L Jacket is for skiers looking to change the history of skiing itself. This skier aims to rewrite history by dropping the biggest pillow lines, shooting through the tightest chutes, and erupting the biggest, powdery bombs known to social media. Its Gore-Tex membrane acts as an impenetrable barrier from all the spray you're bound to run into during your travels.
- Freeride jacket keeps you looking good in all that pow
- Waterproof Gore-Tex slices through deeps with your skis
- Underarm ventilation zippers with mesh lining to keep snow out
- Powder skirt comes handy on particularly powdery days
- Removable hood converts coverage for bluebird days
- Recco reflector may help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you
- Q & A
Not the same fit as the Corpus 3L
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
Kind of a random review since I'll be returning the jacket, but just wanted to say this is not the same fit as the Corpus 3L, which is longer. I'm 6'1" 160lb and usually wear a medium ski jacket but am often frustrated at the length as I prefer them to come to the hip. I tried on the Corpus 3L recently and the fit was perfect, but wanting it in black and not minding saving around $200, I went with the 2L. Not the same... sigh.... It's too short in length and the sleeves for my gangly-ness. Also it only has the powder skirt and no waist cinch to keep ya snow free. Otherwise, seems like a nice piece of equipment.