Winner 3.0 Pant
Locking in thermal warmth without stifling you in perspiration or soaking up outside moisture, the Bjorn Daehlie Men's Winner 3.0 Pant provides lightweight protection for recreational cross-country skiers. Four-way stretch fabric conforms to your every move, while the DWR treatment repels outside moisture, ensuring you don't end up soggy on the trail. Articulated knees allow the full range of motion that's essential for cross-country skiing. Other details include an elasticized waist with silicone grip along the interior, as well as reflective logo hits for visibility.
- Light ski pants that were born ready for the nordic center
- Bionic DWR forces water to bead on surface to fight off weather
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you for unrestricted movement
- Zippered legs make for easy on and off when the weather changes
- Elastic waistband with draw cord creates a secure and reliable fit
- 1 Zippered hand pocket keeps you light but prepared when needed
- Item #BJO004V
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, Bionic DWR treatment [2nd fabric] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- not sealed
- 1 zippered hand
- elastic with drawstring
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.