- Detail Images
Light protection for cold aerobic activities.
Built for fast Nordic skiers who want to crush the competition, but who are also more than capable of going on a run, the Bjorn Daehlie Women's Terminate Softshell Pant is perfect for aerobic activities in cold temperatures. It's built from a combination of softshell fabric and stretch panels, giving you the freedom to move—along with excellent moisture management and comfort. The elastic waist keeps the pant secure as you wind your way along evergreen-lined trails. A silicon band at the inside hem ensures that the pant won't ride up over your boot, and zippers make it easy to get your boots on and off.
- A softshell pant for the fast Nordic skier or cold-weather runner
- Polyester construction offers warmth and moisture-wicking power
- Elastic waist for a secure, comfortable fit
- Zipper at hems provides easy access to boots
- Silicon band prevents hems from sliding above the boot
- Slim fit promotes unimpeded mobility
- Q & A
- Size Bought: small
ill fitting in the groin area, no zippers on the ankles
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: xs
Nice tights but they fit small and I am 5'3 and 118 pounds so XS too small. Also require a bit more stretch, similar to Craft would be better.