Getting out on the nordic track can be a tricky balance between staying warm in a snow-covered winter wonderland, and keeping cool while you skate your heart rate up. Add a constant breeze to a bluebird day and you have a whole other equation on your hands. The Bjorn Daehlie Tech Wind Pant features a lightweight, stretchy construction that keeps you dry and comfortable in constant motion, with a windproof panel at the front of the legs to battle wind chill. Strategically placed mesh paneling at the back balances this added protection with extra breathability, keeping you at an optimal temperature in less than optimal conditions.
- Technical baselayer for nordic skiing in windy weather
- Stretch knit provides wicking comfort as you move
- Windproof front fabric reduces wind chill
- Mesh back panels offer breathable active performance
- Elasticated seams for optimum mobility