- Detail Images
The Bjorn Daehlie Men's Raw Seamless Top offers performance comfort, whether you're enjoying a powder day in the backcountry or you're out for a cool training run. Made from stretch fabric, this top wicks away sweat to help you regulate your core temperature. Mesh panels at the back, under the arms, and along the chest provide optimal ventilation, while rib knit ensures that the long sleeves sit comfortably. Wear this top as a baselayer on colder days or on its own for exercising on more mild days.
- A long-sleeve performance top for skiing or training
- Ribbed performance fabric provides enhanced moisture management
- Mesh panels ensure optimal ventilation
- Slim fit for layering versatility and unimpeded mobility
- Q & A
This is my first...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M/L
This was my first high end base layer. I have tons of smartwool and Under Armour, but nothing this nice. The thickness is deceiving, it seems like it would only be good for negative temps, but once you get it on, you feel this thing will work from 30 to negative 30. The fit is perfect. No chaffing or rubbing in the underarms.