You've earned it.
Sip a well-earned mug of hot cocoa in the lodge after a frigid morning of resort laps with the family. Your Bjorn Daehlie Men's Comfy 1/2-Zip Sweater is cozy and insulating on frosty days in the mountains, and the synthetic and wool blend wicks moisture to keep you comfortable when you start to work up a sweat shredding bumps.
- A warm midlayer for skiing and hiking
- Wool blend is insulating and breathable
- Half-zip style lets you easily ventilate
- Regular fit can be worn over a baselayer
- Q & A
Awesome Apres Sweater
I'm 5'11" and 175lbs and went with the size large. While we haven't had much of a ski season, I can attest that this thing is cozy for apres beers. I plan on using it as a mid layer when it becomes a bit colder out.
- I like both the wool/acrylic blend, as well as the synthetic quilted front. The wool gives it warmth, but is still soft. The front gives you a bit of wind protection if you decide to unzip your shell layer to vent a bit.
- Lets face it, you look straight up mountain classy in it, but still is a great performing midlayer.
- I don't mind it, but some folk might not like how high up the neck comes on it . When its fully zipped up, its not too far off from turtleneck territory. I don't normally zip it up that much though.
If you have any other questions on it or helping size before purchasing, don't hesitate giving a shout - my direct line is 801.204.4547 or you can reach me at my email firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to help!