Challenge 2.0 Jacket - Kids'
Current price: $59.98 Original price: $119.95
Why We Like The Bjorn Daehlie Challenge 2.0 Jacket
Part fleece, part puffy, the Bjorn Daehlie Challenge 2.0 Jacket is built to provide little adventurers with exceptional warmth. This jacket traps heat with synthetic fibers on the core, while using stretchy breathable side panels to encourage movement and prevent overheating.
- Insulated jacket designed for layering during winter adventures
- Synthetic insulation traps heat on the core to keep kids warm
- Stretchy side panels move and breathe during higher output
- Dual-zippered hand pockets keep important items nearby
- Raised collar prevents cold winds from chilling your spine
- Item #BJOC06P
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [side panels] 90% polyester 10% elastane
- Thermore Ecodown
- 2 zippered hand
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking