Never forget where you come from.
Billabong's been in the game since '73, and while they've made tons of progress in material design, that doesn't mean they've forgotten where they've come from. So, the Men's 73 X Lineup Board Short brings both an element of surf heritage and modern-day performance to the table. Crafted from a PX3 Stretch fabric with a Micro Repel coating, this board short flexes to move as you do and boasts a quick-drying, lightweight design to eliminate saturation when you're, well, in the lineup. Then, the retro-inspired scalloped hem and eye-catching print help you get back to your roots, in or out of the water.
- Retro-inspired board short with modern-day design
- Stretchy recycled fabric offers natural range of motion
- Water-repellent coating dries quickly
- Regular fit prevents that constricting feeling
- Rear pocket holds cash or a key