- Detail Images
Premium performance for the dedicated wave rider.
Your kid is the best surfer on the local break, so he deserves the best wetsuit, too. The Billabong Boys' 3/2 Furnace Pro No-Zip Full Wetsuit is equipped with premium materials and a zipperless design to offer maximum flexibility, lightness, and warmth, so your kid can comfortably stay in the lineup day after day.
The elimination of a bulky zipper not only reduces weight and allows greater stretch, but it also minimizes water entry and enhances comfort. Minimal seam design also reduces water entry, and it gives the suit less places to tear, which increases overall durability. The Drymax Thermal lining speeds up dry time so the suit is ready to go after a quick taco break, and it increases warmth without the need for thicker neoprene. The seams are twin needle, self-tie blindstitched—the most durable blind stitch method—to ensure this suit can withstand junior's daily surfing habit.
- Top-of-the-line wetsuit for young surfers
- Zipperless construction ensures watertight performance
- Minimal seam design for maximum stretch and durability
- Drymax Furnace lining for quicker dry time and more warmth
- Contour Gripskin collar and Fused wrist cuffs provide comfy seal
- 3D molded Supratex knee pads increase durability