Big Agnes Skeeter SL Sleeping Bag: 20F Down
Sleep light, sleep tight.
From a single pole tent to your barely-there sleeping pad, you've got your ultralight backpacking system pretty dialed. And while there are lighter bags out there, the Big Agnes 20 Degree Down Skeeter SL Sleeping Bag means you get a little extra comfort and warmth without having to break the bank. From summer nights in the White Mountains to spring desert trips in Southern Utah, you benefit from lofty, packable down that's treated to endure encounters with a little rain.
The Skeeter SL features a nifty sleeping system that allows you to roll around without worrying about cold spots or slipping off your pad during the night. An attachable sleeve lets you slide any 20-inch wide pad beneath the bag, where it secures a warm layer between you and the cold ground. Since down insulation at your back is not going to keep you warm while you're crushing it in your sleep, it's been eliminated to shave off unneeded ounces. But don't worry, it's just at the back, and Big Agnes kindly lined the sides, and also added a lofty draft collar and draft tube to ensure there's no way for heat to escape.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking and thru-hikes
- Rated for high elevation in the summer or shoulder season dips
- Hydrophobic down will remain warm during misty weather
- Lofty draft collar and tube keep cold spots to a minimum
- Pad retainer sleeve works with any 20in wide sleeping pad
- Anti-snag zippers makes midnight nature calls a little easier
- Insulation removed from base to reduce excess, unneeded weight