Rabbit Ears Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
Find a nice place with a view and you are set.
After heading down Rabbit Ears Pass towards Steamboat Springs and taking note of the beautiful scenery, you might be inclined to pitch your Big Agnes Rabbit Ears 4 Tent on the side of the road. But be warned that camping on a runaway truck ramp off of Highway 40 is most certainly a bad idea. The Rabbit Ears does, indeed, love car camping and works for base camp as well, but you will surely find a better place to pitch this cozy abode.
This tent has plenty of space for your family, crew, or pets, and it's easy to get in and out of with its massive door. A 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating on the fly and floor resists rain should your trip get hit with a storm. And for added waterproof protection, all seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs). The fly and floor feature polyester ripstop fabric for durability, while the body consists of polyester mesh fabric that offers ventilation.
Color-coded webbing and buckles and oversized stake-out loops make set up so easy that Mom and Dad can crack a brew while the kids put this tent up. There are eight internal mesh pockets to help organize everyone's gear. The tent includes ten lightweight aluminum hook stakes and gear loft loops. Time to get out there and camp, but not right off of the highway.
- Spacious camping tent for a family of four
- Waterproof fly and floor for wet weather protection
- Breathable walls with zippered mesh paneling for ventilation
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Freestanding design with reflective guy lines
- Six internal mesh pockets for convenient storage
- Ten aluminum stakes and gear loft loops included
- Item #BAG00BN