Fiery fortress from frigid nights.
Stuffed with a generous amount of 600-fill DownTek insulation, the Big Agnes Oliphant 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag keeps you pleasantly warm on frigid winter evenings that would otherwise render you shivering throughout the night. This classic mummy bag is fit for wintertime camping and high-altitude outings where temperatures regularly plummet below the freezing.
DownTek insulation maximizes lofting power with its fluffy down clusters inside, complete with a hydrophobic treatment that prevents moisture from compromising its heat-trapping ability in wet and damp conditions. It features a traditional mummy shape with a contoured hood and low-profile cordlock for cinching it tight when the temperature plummets. No-draft collar and zipper keep sneaky gusts of cold air from stealing precious body heat throughout the night. Additionally, it comes with a stuff sack for backpacking trips and features external loops for quick drying and hanging it up in the gear room.
- Zero-degree sleeping bag for winter and high-altitude camping
- Traditional mummy bag with 600-fill DownTek for fiery warmth
- DownTek features a hydrophobic treatment that repels moisture
- Classic mummy shape with contoured hood and low-profile cord
- No-draft collar and zipper prevents cold air from stealing warmth
- Includes mesh storage bag and nylon stuff sack for storage
- Hanging loops for quicker drying and handy storage at home