High-volume backcountry abode.
Designed with high-volume architecture and a lightweight design, the Big Agnes Manzanares HV SL 4 mtnGLO Tent provides roominess without weighing you down as you trek long distances on the trail. Offering 57 square feet of room and standing 50 inches tall, the Manzanares HV SL 4 mtnGLO Tent offers plentiful room for you and three friends, especially when you're forced to hunker down during bouts of nasty weather. And since it tips the scales at only 6lb 6oz of trail weight, you'll find it's easily dispersed among your backpacking group as you trek towards your favorite overnight locale.
It's part of the mtnGLO series by Big Agnes, meaning it's hooked up with ceiling-mounted LED lights that are controllable with the push of a button, so you can switch them on/off and turn the lights down to half brightness for ambient lighting. Besides the LED lighting, this tent features two large doors for getting in and out easily, plus two vestibules for storing your muddy hiking boots and large packs. The waterproof fly and tent floor prevent oncoming showers, heavy storms, and moist ground surfaces from seeping through and ruining your camping experience. And because multiple sleepers often create overheating issues, there's a single vent built into the tent fly, so you can sleep soundly without excess warmth and condensation.
- High-volume, lightweight backpacking tent
- Three-season design for spring, summer, and autumn
- Large enough to comfortably accommodate four campers
- mtnGLO LEDs on ceiling with push-button lighting remote
- High-volume architecture maximizes room without adding weight
- DAC Pressfit poles attach to plastic clips and lightweight hub
- Two large doors and vestibules for easy entry and gear storage
- Media pockets with routing for headphones and charging cables