- Detail Images
Burly backpacking tent.
At five pounds, the Foidel Canyon 3 Tent is a tad hefty compared to the rest of the Big Agnes backpacking collection, but it's also burlier for harsher conditions and tougher trips. As a 3+ season tent, the Foidel Canyon stays strong on winter ski tours and alpine trips, as well as the common summer backpacking trips. The fully taped, PU-coated fly and floor protect your sleeping space from wet weather, while zippered mesh panels allow airflow in warmer weather.
Big Agnes built the Foidel Canyon's canopy out of rugged ripstop for long-lasting durability. The tent's DAC pole system uses lightweight poles, pressfit connectors, hub, and Twist Clips for a speedy setup. There are two doors and vestibules, and multiple mesh and media pockets for convenient organization. The fast fly option lets you shed weight by ditching the canopy and relying solely on the footprint, fly, and poles for a secure shelter.
- PU-coated, fully taped fly and floor
- Ripstop walls with zippered mesh panels
- DAC pole system with Twist Clips
- Dual door and vestibule design
- Color-coded webbing and Dyneema guylines
- Six mesh and two media pockets
- Fast fly option (footprint not included)
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center and PowerCase lofts