Big Creek Double Sleeping Bag
Cuddle lovers listen up: Big Agnes created the backcountry sleeping bag to bring you and your special someone even closer after trekking miles into the wilderness. The Big Creek Double Sleeping bag not only eliminates the hassle of zipping two bags together, it also offers Flex Pad Sleeves to secure sleeping pads in place for a backcountry bed that'll have you feeling like you're on a luxurious vacation-in fact, you might even forget you're sleeping on the ground.
Big Agnes pulled out all the stops on this bag-an uninsulated bottom cuts weight, draft tube stops cold air before it can even make an attempt to ruin your cozy haven, and it weighs about the same as two individual down bags. Contrary to the popular adage "two is better than one," in this case, one definitely is better than two.
- Double sleeping bag creates cozy backcountry adventures
- Uninsulated bottom for lightweight backpacking experience
- Flex pad sleeve keeps pad(s) from slipping beneath restless sleepers
- 30-degree rating maintains warmth on late-fall excursions
- Unzipped top layer becomes comforter for stargazing
- Synthetic insulation provides superb weight-to-warmth ratio
- From the company that's spent 15 years in the dirt, exploring the ins and outs of backcountry gear
- Q & A
Doublewide System Bag w/Flex Pad Sleeve
Like your own bed in the backcountry! Our Doublewide Series eliminates the need to zip two bags together so there’s nothing keeping you apart from your cuddle bug in your tent, van, or wherever you need a super comfy bed. The much improved Big Creek 30 is insulated with FireLine™ ECO synthetic; a 100% post-consumer recycled insulation with lofty and compressible fibers that provide a cozy, warm sleep experience. The Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom makes connecting two pads or stretching around a doublewide pad easier and fast than ever while still allowing the soft shell fabric on top and cozy polyester lining inside to drape like the comforter on your bed. So snuggle in for the night, this might be your best night's rest under the stars.