Light as a feather, comfy as a bed.
Balancing a good night's rest with lightweight packability is what the Big Agnes AXL Air Sleeping Pad does best. The internal construction is designed to provide maximum stability and comfort while minimizing weight and packed size, so you have more room for stuff you love, like food. With a generous thickness of 3.5in, and large outer tubes to cradle you as you sleep, you might end up spending more time in your tent than originally intended. A low-profile port with a two-way valve saves on lung capacity while you're setting up camp, and it deflates even faster if you sleep through your alarm the next morning.
- Ultralight sleeping pad for warm weather backpacking adventures
- Durable ripstop helps prevent tears and leaks
- Heat-reflective technology traps your valuable body heat
- Two-way valve allows for quick and easy inflation
- Large inflatable borders cradle you as you sleep
- Anti-odor treatment inside pad prevents annoying smells
- Repair included in case of mishaps on the trail