- Detail Images
Camping comfort without breaking the bank.
A little bit of cool weather doesn't scare you, but a depleted bank account certainly does. So, whether you're camping in the backyard or pitching a tent on Maine's famed Mount Desert Island, the Big Agnes Atlantic Point 30 Degree Sleeping Bag ensures you stay warm and comfortable during those slightly cool camping conditions—at a price point you really can't argue with. The Atlantic Point boasts a design that's ideal for unpredictable conditions—much like those found on the Atlantic-bound side of the states. A tough, ripstop exterior is equal parts lightweight, breathable, and tenacious while the soft polyester lining wraps you in cozy, plush comfort that's akin to your favorite comforter back at home. Perhaps more importantly, though—the synthetic insulation not only provides campfire-inspired warmth, but ensures you stay warm even when wet. And, last but not least, the Atlantic is outfitted with a traditional mummy shape that offers optimal thermal regulation and therefore prevents cold spots and discomfort.
- Adaptive sleeping bag for camping in cool, unpredictable conditions
- Ripstop exterior is durable, lightweight, and breathable
- Synthetic insulation provides toasty comfort even when wet
- Mummy shape is designed to trap heat and offer thermal regulation
- Big Agnes was established in Steamboat, Colorado