- Detail Images
Don't forget your paddle, cuz.
After a morning exploring the 'Anahulu River and around the Harbor on your Performer Ace-Tec Stand-Up Paddleboard you feel warmed up and ready to make your way over to Alii Beach Park and catch some small-kine waves. This surf-inspired touring board is designed for an easy transition between both styles of riding—with an even-keeled volume distribution and moderate rocker profile, this board gives you a smooth and stable ride whether gliding through still water or catching waves. And equipped with a thruster fin setup using a Quick Fin (10in) in the center and smaller side fins, you'll move in straight lines effortlessly. Built with Ace-Tec construction, thermoformed plastic and fiberglass layers wrap the watertight EPS foam core to give you reliable stiffness and performance at a lightweight. While the cushioned EVA deck pad gives you supported comfort for hours on the board and excellent traction as you turn.
- This surf-hybrid board is made for waves and flat water
- Thermoformed composite construction gives lightweight performance
- Fiberglass reinforcements improves stiffness and durability
- EVA deck pad gives you sticky and cushioned traction
- Moderate rocker profile maintains glide and surf performance
- Rounded thumb tail gives smooth transfers and pivot turns
- Attachment points for holding accessories, gear and leash