Mum's The Word.
The secret to your killer workout routine? Keep it under wraps with the Women's Under Lock and Keyhole Tank Top by Beyond Yoga. Mum's the word with this sophisticated performance tank. A stylish halter neckline transitions to crisscrossing straps in the back with keyhole detailing. Supplex fabric provides generous stretch and moisture management to keep you comfortable through your toughest workouts. Pair it with your favorite leggings or wear it with those perfectly worn-in boyfriend jeans.
- A stylish performance tank to take you from workouts to hangouts
- Supplex fabric wicks moisture and gives you freedom to move
- High halter neckline offers a ravishing look
- Crisscrossing back straps with keyhole detailing
- Shelf bra provides minimal, lightweight support
- Form-fitting with low hip length
- Q & A
Cute top but small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
I really like this top! It is extremely flattering but it definitely is tight. I am normally a medium and that is what I ordered, its not too tight that I would size up but it definitely is form fitting.
I'm Beyond Obsessed.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I'm certain I've never received so many compliments while dripping sweat at the gym. The cut of this top makes it the perfect tank for my weight training workouts. (I know what you're thinking... "it's for yoga", but it's fabric allows for so much more movement!) The stretchy fabric feels completely breathable and I didn't feel tied up or restricted. I wish more of my clothing came in the Tidal Wave blue color, I hate saving it solely for workouts or lounging on the couch.
Could it be any tighter???
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
I am a fairly skinny person. I usually wear a medium in most brands. I have a 36" bust, 29" waist and 39" hips. This shirt was so dang cute, but I felt like it was so constricting. I felt like I was wearing a pair of spanx for a top. It was so tight , I had a heck of a time getting it off. There was just no way i was going to be comfortable in it, and didn't feel like exchanging it for a larger size.