Diomede Snorkel Hoodie - Men's
Why We Like The Beringia Diomede Snorkel Hoodie
We like the Beringia Diomede Snorkel Hoodie to amp up our baselayer game. The unique Diomede fabric features a waffle cut that traps pockets of warm air against our skin for protection in bitterly cold temperatures while the merino wool blend feels soft against our skin and does what merino wool does best—insulates when wet or dry, resists odor, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. The snorkel-style hood adds other layering options as well, slipping under our helmet or hat or flanking our goggles to limit the escape of warm air around our head and neck.
- Merino-blend baselayer with a heat-trapping waffle weave
- Merino wool regulates temperature and moisture
- Polypropylene adds structure and durability
- Made in Japan
- Item #BEI001F
- 91% merino wool, 9% polypropylene
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard, hike, camp
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.