Impressive warmth in a lightweight fleece.
Trapping core warmth in cooler seasons, the Berghaus Men's Extrem 7000 Hooded Jacket features Polartec Power Grid fleece for lightweight layering perfection. Polartec Power Grid fleece maximizes warmth-to-weight with its grid-like structures, which trap body heat while allowing excess perspiration to quickly evacuate during fast-paced activity. The Polygiene odor control lends lasting freshness when you're sweating profusely, which is a welcome respite from the stinky polyester layers of yesteryear.
Integrated thumbhole cuffs keep your hands warm in especially brisk conditions, sitting flat when they're not in use for extra comfort. Zippered hand-warmer pockets provide a cozy respite for frozen fingers on bone-chilling mornings. Another outstanding feature is the built-in balaclava, which has multiple configurations for protecting your neck and lower face in exposed alpine locations. Ultimately, the Extrem 7000 Hooded Jacket is an ideal choice for a variety of outdoor activities, whether it's rocked as a standalone piece in cool conditions or layered under a hardshell during severe storms.
- Lightweight fleece for fast-paced outdoor activities
- Polartec Power Grid fleece traps core warmth
- Tiny, grid-like fabric structures wick perspiration
- Polygiene odor control for lasting freshness
- Thumbhole cuffs for extra warmth in cool weather
- Integrated balaclava with multiple configurations
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets for secure storage