Angler Pro Plus Fishing Paddle
Whether you're seeking the bright and bold color of the Dorado blade or the well-camouflaged shades of the Raptor and Radiant, the Angler Pro Plus Fishing Paddle has stood out for years as the top paddle choice for professional anglers. Whatever colorway you pick, the blades are oversized and extra strong, providing a powerful stroke through your favorite waters, getting you out to remote spots with efficiency. The pure carbon shaft is lightweight and easy to power, yet durable enough to withstand any choppy conditions you might encounter.
- A versatile paddle for professional kayak anglers
- Lightweight build reduces fatigue when you're out all day
- Ovalized shaft ensures an efficient, comfortable grip
- Large blades provide a powder stroke for moving quickly
- Adjustable length and angle adapts to your specific needs
- Tape measure on shaft lets you evaluate your catch
- 2-piece shaft can be disassembled for storage or travel
|Kayak Width →|
Paddler Height ↓
|Under 23in||24in to 28in||29in to 33in||34in+|
|Under 5ft 5in||210 - 220cm||220 - 230cm||230 - 240cm||250cm|
|5ft 5in - 5ft 11in||220cm||230cm||230 - 240cm||250cm|
|6ft+||220 - 230cm||230 - 240cm||240 - 250cm||250 - 260cm|
- Note: In a sit-on-top kayak, if the seat is raised 6in or higher above the base, add 10cm in length.