Sidetrack II MIPS Helmet - Kids'
Sidetrack II MIPS Helmet
All-mountain riding comes with a bit of the unexpected, and the Bell Sidetrack II with MIPS technology comes prepared with performance and safety features for your young trail-stomper. Pioneered by Bell, the Fushion In-Mold shell bonds the outer shell to the EPS foam liner to increase the helmet's strength and durability. The increased coverage of the Sidetrack II provides temple and occipital protection that also helps the helmet feel more stable as your little grom is living the good life in root-laced single track.
Bell integrates MIPS technology, which can reduce rotational forces during certain impacts, to their Ergo Fit system, increasing safety as well as boosting the ventilation with fourteen vents. A one-handed fit-adjustment dial simplifies the fitting process, and the No-Twist Tri-Glides wrangle the straps under control and correctly positioned. And with a fun, removable visor and sweat guides that channel moisture away from the eyes, the Sidetrack II is ready to keep your shredder's vision clear during bright-light to sun-dappled forest transitions in the mountains.
- All-mountain helmet packed with safety for young riders
- Larger shell adds coverage at sides and rear
- MIPS-equipped for additional safety
- Ergo Fit simplifies adjustments and adds comfort
- Substantial venting dumps heat during all-day adventures
- Unisex helmet
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #BELP03F
- yes (removable)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Ergo Fit
- 14 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Shell Material
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate