For a hella fun joyride.
Tackle the mountain with power, but don't forget to strap on your Bell Hela Joy Ride Helmet first. Built to keep your noggin safe in the event of a crash, the Hela uses a fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell that shields you from hits, and comes in at a price that won't hit you where it hurts. Its deep coverage construction wraps around your head, protecting you from impact all over, while staying comfortable thanks to adjustable fit.
The Float Fit system utilizes a minimalist, lightweight system that wraps around your head, and features an overmolded rubberized dial, so you can cinch things into the right place even after you've put on your gloves. The helmet uses Bell's GoggleGuide adjustable visor to keep the sun out of your eyes on bright rides, and accommodate either sunglasses or goggles, when dusty enduro days call for a little extra coverage. Keeping sweat from hitting your eyes with a salty sting is the Sweat Guide pad system, which pulls moisture away from your brow and to the outside of the shell, where it drips off out of the way.
- A comfortable brain bucket for hitting the trail
- Deep coverage construction protects your noggin
- Hard-shell shields you from big hits
- Float Fit system easily adjusts to dial in your fit
- GoggleGuide visor is adjustable and removable
- Sweat moves away from your eyes with SweatGuide pad
- From Bell's Joy Ride line, supporting women who ride