Strap on the Bataleon Storm Snowboard for long days spent searching for the perfect pow slash, that satisfying carve on groomers, or anything else your mind can think up. The freeride directional shape and medium flex combine to create a ride that is extremely stable at speed while remaining easy to turn and jib when your run calls for it. The dynamic camber found in this board adds to the versatility by offering camber from contact point to contact point for powerful edge hold as well as float in powder and quick maneuverability thanks to rocker in the tip and tail.
- All-mountain board that loves deep pow and creative riding
- Directional shape holds a powerful edge and boosts control
- Medium flex is easily manipulated while remaining stable at speed
- Dynamic camber mixes powerful camber with float of early rise
- Light Core sheds weight while offering exceptional pop
- Triax laminates add torsional rigidity to boost edge hold
- Hyper Glide S base glides exceptionally well to avoid the flats