Whether you're a beginner still mastering carves or a dedicated park rider with a penchant for jibbing, it's hard to have a bad time on the Bataleon FeelBetter Snowboard. Novices will appreciate its softer flex because it allows easy turn initiation and control for still-learning riders, while park fiends will love how effortless it is to jib and butter with.
Freestyle 3BT is Bataleon's most versatile profile, featuring uplifted edges at the tip and tail with a medium centerbase to provide a stable feel and float in deep snow, while camber offers time-tested pop and edge hold. Poplar in the core gives it a lightweight and lively feel, and beech stringers add strength to help it hold up season after season. From park laps to carving down groomers, it's nothing but good times when you're on the FeelBetter.
- Fun and playful board for good times on the mountain
- Mid-soft flex is easy to maneuver and jib with
- Freestyle 3BT profile for all-mountain versatility
- Poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Beech stringers add durability and prevent binding blowouts
- Biax glass offers smooth and consistent flex
- Super Slick extruded base is dense for added durability
- Q & A
I bought this board for my daughter for he birthday and she never got a chance to ride it. The fire destroyed it before she even got it for her birthday. I was to busy saving the patients from Feather River Hospital to save my own belongings, We lost everything years of climbing and snowboard gear. It looked so fabulous. do you have an all by gear burned up program?