Your local park crew would do well to batten down the hatches before letting you come through strapped to the Bataleon Blow Snowboard, seeing as it's a no-frills freestyle deck hellbent on destroying every feature that sits in its path. A true twin shape, 3BT technology, and medium-soft flex all conspire together to take your park skills to new heights.
Equipped with Jib 3BT—the most jib-friendly rocker in Bataleon's line-up—the Blow features mellow camber for a poppy, playful feel, while the low uplift at the nose, tail and sidebase help cut-down on the board's catchiness for confident sliding, pressing, and jumping in the park. A lightweight, yet incredibly snappy Core Core keeps your response lively as you zip around the park, and urethane Shock Walls for impact-absorbing and chatter-soaking performance on rails, overshot jumps, and high-speed groomer runs. If hot laps through the park from first to last chair are your idea of a solid day on the mountain, then the Blow is a no-brainer.
- True twin deck destined for park and freestyle glory
- Mid-soft flex promotes a fun, playful feel underfoot
- Jib 3BT tech is tailored toward easy rail jibbing
- Core Core uses lightweight, strong wood for pop
- Biax laminates promotes a consistent torsional flex
- Shock Walls uses urethane to dampen impact and vibration
- Extruded base is ultra-tough and fast