Stretchy and lightweight.
With a quick-drying, stretchy construction, the Women's Basin and Range Sun Peak Stretch Pant aims to get you out into the fresh air. A zippered rear pocket keeps your phone or wallet secure as you move, the elastic ribbed waist offers a comfortable fit, and a drawcord at the hem can be cinched up when you need a cooling breeze around your ankles.
- Technical pants for adventures near and far from home
- Stretch fabric offers full mobility on steep trails
- Hems can be cinched up for ventilation in warm weather
- Elastic rib waist band provides a comfortable active fit
- Basin and Range clothing designed for mountain life
- Q & A
Nice Stretchy Pants!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 6
These pants are awesome! They run a little on the smaller side in my opinion. I love the stretch on these pants so much! It's really nice to have the range of motion and give that these do when you're on a longer hike. The DWR finish is a great feature that I wouldn't think to normally have in a pant like this, but it's AWESOME when you get caught in a slight drizzle. I also love the design of the hip belt and the elastic waist as well. So comfortable.
Perfect option for hiking!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought as a gift for my mother-in-law. I would directly compare these to the Prana Halle pants. They are really close to being the same pant at a little cheaper cost. The fit of these is better than most Basin and Range products we've tested out. The stretch makes them super comfortable and versatile. They have a DWR finish which came in handy when we were caught in a rainstorm camping in Colorado. I would highly recommend these pants.