A sound night's sleep.
Sleeping in a 0-degree sleeping bag when it's a balmy forty degrees outside can leave you a hot and sweaty mess. The Basin and Range La Sal 30 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is ideal for those warm summer backpacking trips in the mountains and shoulder season escapes to the desert. The La Sal's 650-fill down is sourced from Responsible Down Standard certified waterfowl, so you can sleep easy knowing that live-plucking and force-feeding weren't involved, and it's been treated with a water-resistant finish to protect the feathers from clumping when confronted with moisture. And if that wasn't enough, the ripstop exterior is treated with an additional DWR for added resiliency from from wet and soggy conditions. Like other bags in the La Sal line, this 30-degree option features a multi-baffle hood, mummy shape, and draft tube to ensure a thermal-efficient design when the temperatures drop in the early hours of the morning.
- 30-degree bag ideal for warmer weather camping and backpacking
- 650-fill down is treated to resist moisture in wet climates
- Ripstop fabric finished with PFC-free DWR for extra water resistance
- Mummy shape and draft tube increase thermal efficiency
- Multi-baffle hood keeps down in place around head and ears
- Full-length zippers provide ventilation options
- Stuff sack and storage back for easy packing and storing
- Rest easy at night knowing that the down was RDS-certified