- Detail Images
Built for life.
Built for warm days and outdoor activity, the Basin and Range Big Ridge Stretch Mountain Men's Shorts feature a light stretch to accommodate the active life. The breathable material helps maintain comfort, and the standard hand pockets are backed up by zippered security pockets for additional piece of mind.
- Shorts for summers spent in pursuit of the outdoors
- Light, breathable material maintains comfort in heat
- Slightly stretchy construction for active lifestyles
- Pockets include zippers to secure personal items
- Basin and Range brings the mountain lifestyle to every day
- Q & A
Great All Around Sport Short
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
This is my go to short when hiking or just kicking it around the campfire. The nylon/spandex construction makes it great for all athletic based activities. It dries quick and has two waist adjustments to dial in the fit. The length is also perfect for me, probably around an 8 inch inseam. Could be too short for some who prefer a longer length. Would be good to add that to the specs for reference.
What is the inseam lenfth
What is the inseam length on these?